Part of our New and Improved line of services brought to you by the IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia, M.D. IPTLD Targeted Low Dose Chemo uses only 15% of chemotherapy drugs using a targeting method with insulin (IPT) that helps detect and deliver chemo medication only to cancer cells. Effective, potent, gentle with hardly no side effects. It's the next generation in Chemo Administration.
- Natural Chemotherapy (Non-Toxic)
- Detoxification Treatments
- Anti Fungal Treatments
- Anti Parasitic Treatments
- Anti Viral Treatments
- Specific Organ Support: Liver, stomach, uterus, prostate, kidneys, ovaries, bladder, breast and digestive alterations.
- Immune System Support
- Nutritional Fortification
- High Dose Vitamin C -Drips-
- Cellular Anti Aging Treatments (Non-Esthetic)
- Specific Symptom Relief: Inflammation, Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Allergies.
- Bio-Energy Treatments for Chronic Fatigue
- I.P.T. Treatments for Other Illnesses and Infections: prostatitis, arthritis, rheumatism, digestive illnesses, anemia, malnutrition, multiple sclerosis ...
- Nutritional Guideline
- Supplement Guideline
- Oxygen Therapy
- Ozone Therapy
- ONKOTEST Chemo sensitivity Testing
Read our booklet: IPT E-Booklet
Get your FREE evaluation, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More about IPT and our services: www.iptldmd.com
IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia, MD.
U.S. Fax (619)-330-1978
* All our treatments include a Maintenance and Follow Up Plan for each specific medical condition, to prevent recurrence.
* IPT - IPTLD is an official trademark of Donato Perez Garcia, M.D.